Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Developer to work at Fidelity in Durham, NC!
Fidelity Brokerage Technology is looking for an experienced, motivated Full Stack developer to join us in the design, development, implementation, and support of mission critical, front end web applications and financial tools using the latest technology stack.
Your team will be focused on agile development of the new Fidelity Managed Accounts Xchange portal for Fidelity Institutional. FMAX seeks to combine leading planning, managed accounts, and brokerage technologies with Fidelity service, support, and investment consulting into a streamlined, flexible, and planning-centric wealth advisory experience.
The Expertise You Have
- Full stack software development experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment
The Skills You Bring
- Experience building scalable web and middle tier applications with core Java and Angular
- Experience with web services (JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, etc.) and Spring /Spring Boot
- Experience building cloud enabled applications leveraging 12 factor design and basic knowledge of AWS features and components
- Experience with unit testing and test automation libraries/strategies
- Experience building and deploying applications using continuous integration pipelines and automated deployment tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience using source control and pull requests for feature-driven development in Bitbucket/Stash
- Strong communications and problem-solving skills
The Value You Deliver
- Developing and deploying software in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborating with colleagues on technical implementation and process improvement
- Keeping up to date with latest technologies and frameworks
- Building positive relationships within and across teams
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward results-oriented, hardworking individuals with a work environment that cultivates diversity, partnership and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees individual differences can chip-in to the forward-thinking and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at Click Here to Email Your Resum .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.